Social Media & Digital Marketing Handler Job Description
Our company is growing and we’re looking for help. Do you love a good pun? A crispy chocolate chip cookie? Do you understand why people buy what they buy? Perhaps we’re meant for one another. We’re a small social media marketing company looking to grow our reach and client base in 2016. We need someone smart, clever, mature, and fun.
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- Develop and manage editorial calendar for client communications
- Daily activity moderation on social properties. Curate, coordinate and execute daily content (posts, tweets, contests, etc.)
- Develop and copy write blog content and press materials to be shared and distributed through networks and media.
- Manage and protect brand online through active listening and appropriate escalation to client customer service.
- Manage Jack Russell’s social presence across a number of social media channels, producing engaging content optimized for the platform and intended audience
Social Media Analytics and Monitoring
- Report quarterly on social media results to the client using meaningful metrics to evaluate success
- Highlight new opportunities that foster social engagement and growth
- Report on PR efforts if required
Social and PR Strategy and Planning
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends, platform changes, best practices as well as competitive landscape and communicate industry news and trends to JRC team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in content management, digital marketing or social media coordination roles
Social Media Marketing Expertise
- Passionate about and keeps up with latest social media trends.
- Proficiency in best practices and style conventions on social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Experience using Social Media management and monitoring tools such as Hootsuite, Vocus or similar platforms.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills. Command of the English language, its grammar and spelling is a must.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and Road Cycling
- Ability to execute multiple projects (we hope) in a timely fashion, from start to finish, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in visual, written, and oral communications.
- Ability to work with Photo Shop and Picassa
- Ability to read an entire job description because chocolate comes from a cacao tree pod
Jack Russell Social Media Consulting
Please respond creatively to: